Treatment Programs for Thinning Hair
HRI Coenzyme 12% Hair Therapy – Scientifically proven to stimulate new hair growth due in large part to its high percentage of panthenol and cysteine, a keratin protein which is in and of itself the basic protein found in human hair.
This highly concentrated preparation for home treatments contains biotin, Dexpanthenol, two vitamins, cysteine, cystine, methionine, and amino acids which are found in the hair shaft. It is believed to stimulate production of protein at the follicle level, reduce activity of the sebaceous glands and neutralize the activity of Alpha-Reductase (the enzyme responsible for the transformation of testosterone into dyhydrotosterone or DHT).
In addition, it delivers “hair growth” nutrients to the follicle and soothes dry, itchy scalp. No other company currently markets a topical hair growth nutrient product like Coenzyme.
HRI Maximum Growth Therapy
MGT provides 11 of the best topical DHT blockers, plus proven hair vitamins and vassal dilators to provide the best opportunity for thick healthy hair. MGT is designed to help stop hair loss using DHT blockers and by adding nutrients. MGT provides hair with protein building nutrients and B vitamins directly to the hair follicle to help with hair growth. It is scientifically proven to stimulate new hair growth, due in large part to its high percentage of panthenol and cysteine, a keratin protein which is the basic protein found in human hair.
MGT has a proven vasodilator which improves blood flow assisting the vitamins in revitalizing the condition of the hair and scalp. It also relieves the scalp of dryness and encourages thick healthy hair. MGT is used instead of enhanced Minoxidil for all Natural programs. It strengthens hair damaged by chemicals and helps with scalp irritation. The MGT active DHT blocking ingredients include Saw Palmetto, Beta Sitosterol, Pygeum Bark Extract, Stinging Nettles Extract, Alpha Linolenic Acid, Gamma Linolenic Acid, Linseed Extract, Borage Oil, Green Tea Extract, Pumpkin Seed Extract and Evening Primrose Extract.
HRI Advanced 5% Topical Minoxidil*
Topical Minoxidil* is FDA proven, with 76% of people using it obtaining some to moderate hair regrowth, 40% moderate to good hair regrowth and 8% dense regrowth. We make Minoxidil significantly better in five ways and make it part of a comprehensive hair regrowth program.
How to Make Minoxidil Better
What Hinders Minoxidil from Working Well
- Sebum from sebaceous gland blocks the hair follicle.
- Minoxidil therefore, cannot penetrate the sebum as well to get to the dermal papilla (where hair growth occurs).
- Minoxidil which contains 30%-60% alcohol, stays on the surface causing in many cases, irritation and itching of the scalp and drying of the hair shaft. Minoxidil works at the dermal papilla, not on the scalp surface.
- Limited Penetration = Limited Results!
How to Make Minoxidil Work Better
HRI Hair Solutions Scalp Therapy Dexpanthenol 12% – Utilize Dexpanthenol to break up and dissolve sebum. Dexpanthenol also hydrates the Stratum Corneum layer (outer layer of skin around the hair shaft) making it more permeable to gases and liquids, such as Minoxidil.
After Dexpanthenol has hydrated the outer layer and dissolved the sebum, Minoxidil* in carrier solution penetrates down to the dermal papilla.
Carrier Enhancement Agent – Carrier is a product which neutralizes the alcohol in Minoxidil to allow for better penetration and less irritation and dryness of the scalp. Remember, Minoxidil only works at the dermal papilla level, not on the scalp, so if it can’t penetration it can’t work. Minoxidil* in carrier solution can penetrate down to the dermal papilla and regrow hair better. The FDA says it regrow hair, we just help it do it better!
Steps to Make Minoxidil Better
- Mix with Carrier Enhancement Agent. The carrier lotion is the result of years of research and development. The carrier maintains Minoxidil in a liquid state longer allowing it to penetrate down into the follicle where it will have the maximum effect on the growth of the hair shaft. Use of the carrier lotion allows you to use less Minoxidil to achieve a larger effective dosage level by converting it into a liquid that is more easily absorbed. Pharmacia & Upjohn Company recommends using 2ml of Minoxidil daily but because of the improved delivery system, the amount of Minoxidil needed was significantly reduced (by 50%) to 1ml daily.
- Effective monitoring of treatment- Pharmacia & Upjohn provided no means of patient monitoring for Minoxidil effectiveness. The result of this is many patients are unable to evaluate results and are inclined to discontinue the use of Minoxidil. At HRI Hair Solutions, you’ll receive a monthly check up and monitoring plan free. This includes all future check ups (we like to see you every 1 to 2 months), digital pictures and microscopic pictures and analysis and scalp evaluations. We want you to know exactly and scientifically how your treatments are working so together we can adjust your treatment plan to how you respond to treatments (everybody responds differently). We then can adjust your plan to you hair loss needs, goals and budget. We offer free monthly scientific checkups and digital pictures.
- Better Application Methods – Pharmacia & Upjohn failed to recognize the importance of intrafollicular drug therapy. The result of this is that they provided application methods that were not suited to this new type of therapy. The key to the carrier is the unique method of application. The use of the HRI Hair Solutions Gentle Shampoo, Carrier Lotion, and Dexpanthenol (12%) allows Minoxidil to reach the hair follicle, making it much more likely to obtain the desired result of hair growth.
- Adding Bio-stimulating laser light therapy will encourage and accelerate the hair growth and bring in your hair thicker and fuller than just using Minoxidil alone.